Saturday, February 26, 2011

Family Play Date

We went to the base to meet up with another family yesterday for a family play date. The little girl Lily is 2 so Alexia pretty much watched in amazement at everything she was able to do. We played at the community center for a bit and decided to skip the movie we went there to see and go bowling instead. The girls played in the little arcade and we ate some pizza. Alexia ate 2 pieces so I guess likes pizza.

At the bowling alley



Alexia running around as usual.



Today Nick and I built Alexia's birthday present. I will be painting it during the week but first I need to get some accessories for it. Pictures will be posted on her birthday, or the next day depending on your time zone.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Look at her go in the 2nd picture! Glad you guys are getting out and having some fun! I can't wait to see what you guys did for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete