Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dear Post Office

I despise you!!!! We have had a rough relationship these past three years. I keep on thinking you will change and I keep my hopes about you, but you time and time again have let me down. At first I thought it was just how it is, but now I have come to realize you have singled me out. What have I done to deserve your wrath? All I ask for is that the things I order to arrive in a timely fashion. When I order something, and then someone else orders the same thing days after I do, who should get their stuff first? Why do I have to wait extra weeks, or even over a month, more than someone else? Things better change soon or I will quit you for good. I will find some other way, FedEx or UPS maybe. I'm tired of you making me sad!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment