Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears, or not





This Friday my cousin took Alexia and I to the little zoo they have here in their town. They kept on telling me it was small and not to expect much but I was pleasantly surprised. it was no London Zoo of course but they had some fun animals. We walked around and saw some lions, including three baby cubs. There were some monkeys and even a tiger. The bear unfortunately died July 6th of this year so we were short of the trifecta. We got to get really close to the animals, something you don't get to so in the states. You can stick your hand in the cages, even though the signs say not to.


Alexia actually stayed awake this time. We ended the zoo adventure with some really yummy ice cream. I ended this wonderful day with an amazing hour long facial. My face was as soft as Alexia's bottom. I could get used to having one of those every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment