Friday, October 28, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Alexia got sick a few days ago for the first time ever. I am not sure what was wrong, for all I know it was the fact that four teeth broke through at the same time and her gums were really inflamed. She had a bad fever and did not want anything to do with me. She woke up an 3:45 in the morning and wanted nothing except for Nick. He called out of work because if I looked at Alexia she got really upset. I was not allowed to take her temp, give her a toy, or anything. If I tried to touch her, forget it!!! You would have thought I was killing her. Nick of course thought it was hilarious. The next day her fever was much lower but it was still there. I was more acceptable to her that day so I was able to take care of her. Then the next day she woke up and talked and talked and talked. I think she had to tell me all the stuff she wanted to say but didn't feel good enough to say. She was so quiet when she was sick so it was funny having her run her mouth again. She is back to the happy energetic kid she normally is. Now I have to catch up on all the stuff I was supposed to do while she was sick. I have a bunch of stuff to get ready for our Halloween party and for our upcoming vacation. Lets hope all gets done by the time we leave so I can fully relax on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment