Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair and Some Balls


So today I got my hair cut. I hate getting my hair cut here in England because I have yet to get a good hair cut in three years. It doesn't matter how I explain my desired cut or show a picture, it is always the same. I look like Lucy from the Peanuts gang. For some reason they like to curl my hair under and puff up my bangs. And lets not even talk about my bangs from the last hair cut I got. I was three months pregnant and I only now got the courage to try another hair cut. I ran into a friend last week and she recommended someone and I decided to try it. I showed her a picture and she delivered. It looked just like the picture. Now I only hope I can recreate it every day. Oh, before I got my hair cut I went to Cinnabon for a MochaLatta Chill and the lady that worked there said Alexia is the way a perfect baby should look. She said she sees so many skinny babies and that Alexia has the perfect amount of "chunk" as I call it. How can I not agree 100%. I tell Alexia she is absolutely perfect all the time. Now I have confirmation, not that I needed it or anything. Nobody can resist those chunky legs and those perfectly ripe cheeks.

After my hair cut we went straight to Nick's softball game. The weather was absolutely amazing and I was looking forward to sitting in the stands with Alexia cheering on the team. Unfortunately only 8 people showed up for each team so both teams had to forfeit the game.


We came home and now Nick is getting ready to go to the pub to cheer on Greece in tonight's game against Argentina. The game starts at 7:30pm so Alexia and I are staying home so she can go to bed her normal time. I have to say I know how lucky I am to have a baby that sleeps through the night. She goes to bed around 9pm and wakes up at almost 6am. And then the best part is she goes back to bed so I can have my cup of coffee and my breakfast. How can someone not want more babies if you get one this good. Our second will probably end up being the demon child but one can hope and pray for another good baby like Alexia.

No comments:

Post a Comment