Saturday, January 15, 2011

Coming soon

Alexia has three teeth on the way. Her two top front teeth and one next to them. She already has three so this will make six!!! I think by next week (if not by the end of the weekend) they will break through. I can't believe how fast this happened. My baby now has a mouth full of teeth, is walking, and is pretty much snubbing pureed food for the real chewable deal. She has pretty much loved everything she can get her hands on. She has dried figs from Greece yesterday and today, and she loved them as much as Nick does.

Today I took a sewing class and I did pretty well, and I don't have to say so myself because the teacher did for me. I was very proud of myself. The teacher has a couple of other classes that I wish to take. I hope to also take a cake decorating class as well. With my new skills I can't wait to get some projects done, like shortening Alexia's curtains. Once my skills improve there are some patterns on etsy I have my eye on.

Here is a video I was able to take of Alexia walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment