Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tooth be told

It didn't take long, thats for sure. Two of the three teeth we saw ready to pop has popped. Alexia is now at 5 teeth. The last one looks like it might break through by tomorrow. Nick and I thought it would take a week but I guess ALexia works fast. She is just in a hurry to ditch the mush and go straight to whatever mommy and daddy are eating. Alexia is also playing a new game. She goes over to the fireplace, looks and laughs at me for a while, and then runs over to me. She does this over and over and over again. It is actually really cute and she cracks up if she falls. I was worried she would get discouraged when she falls, but she loves it. She thinks falling is the best things ever, which is great for me because there are no tears.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she walking and her teeth are growing in already. She's growing up so fast! Beautiful little girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete